Project: Cloud Resume Challenge
As I built this site, I wrote a series of in-process blog posts as a kind of development log to keep track of my progress, my learnings, and my next steps.
These should be read like a lab notebook - there are many false starts and dead ends. You'll see my thought process, my triumps and defeats. I left them largely uneditted, only going back to correct spelling and punctuation. I have added a few headings (for ease of reading) and editors notes (when I learned much later that something I'd written was wrong).
- Getting Started with AWS
- Cloudfront for HTTPs
- Custom Domain
- GitHub for Frontend
- Visitor Counter with JS, Lambda, and DynamoDB
- Content with HTML, CSS
- Refactoring the Site
- Page Bundles and Image Processing
- Removing the Default Theme
- Porting Wordpress Blogs to Hugo
- Mobile Friendly Design
- Auto-Generated YouTube Thumbnails
- Improving Website Experience with AWS Cloudfront Stats
Want to talk, learn more, or hire me? Shoot me an email.